Sanjeev

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.318025
Referral Credit
According to a draft budget agreed by the government, Germany wants to nearly cut its military funding for Ukraine next year, from approximately €8 billion (£6.7 billion; $8.7 billion) to approximately €4 billion.

The proposed aid drop is a result of worries in Ukraine and among its European allies that, should Donald Trump win the president in November, US funding may be reduced or stopped. In February 2022, Russian President Vladimir Putin initiated a full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

They should have advice them to have a peace talk.
You're right, they should talk.
Just as soon as Russia returns Crimea, Luhansk and Donetsk should peace talks begin. Until then, not so much.

You're right, they should talk.
Just as soon as Russia returns Crimea, Luhansk and Donetsk should peace talks begin. Until then, not so much.
Peace talk not war and not supporting Ukraine with missiles and weapons that anger most PM Putin. Biden is supplying Ukraine with weapons but when Trump won the election he promised not to supply weapons to Ukraine, he he.

How would this bring the needed peace to the countries that are still warring. What they should be on about should be peace
That is right mate, they better reconcile, meet in person with a third party, and discuss matters on how to cease the war. They must talk peacefully.

How would this bring the needed peace to the countries that are still warring. What they should be on about should be peace
Peace talk not war and not supporting Ukraine with missiles and weapons that anger most PM Putin. Biden is supplying Ukraine with weapons but when Trump won the election he promised not to supply weapons to Ukraine, he he.
For the record, I want peace as much as the next person.
I'm simply not willing to see it happen at the expense of Ukraine's sovereignty.

For the record, I want peace as much as the next person.
I'm simply not willing to see it happen at the expense of Ukraine's sovereignty.
Peace talk not war to be advocated by the warring countries for the sake of the innocent people and nations progress. It's better for Ukrain to surrender. What do you think?

Peace talk not war to be advocated by the warring countries for the sake of the innocent people and nations progress. It's better for Ukrain to surrender. What do you think?
As I've said before, I'm all for peace.
Just not at the barrel of a gun, which is what seems to be the consensus here.

I stand by what I said earlier, Starmix: Sure, Ukraine should settle with Russia. As soon as Russia leaves their territory and returns Crimea, Luhansk and Donetsk to Ukrainian control.

13,236Threads
99,196Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member