• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Get paid to listen to radio and music?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
There are several websites which pay members for listening to music and radio like Givvy, Mode. It is a good passive source of income, since the listener can also do other work like reading, household chores. Do you know of any other website which pays for streaming radio ?

For me l don't have any ideas concerning that kind of online earning gigs. l normally don't have time for that kind of online gigs.
You are lucky that you are getting better paying work. In some countries government agencies are very aggressive in ensuring that some professionals do not get any paid work, falsely labelling them a security threat.

Previously, I earned money from listening to music. However, it was not very much. I was paid twice, but after they removed the advertisements, which made earning faster, I deactivated the app. It takes a long time to reach the minimum payout.

There are several websites which pay members for listening to music and radio like Givvy, Mode. It is a good passive source of income, since the listener can also do other work like reading, household chores. Do you know of any other website which pays for streaming radio ?
I haven't heard of such sites but then I shall give it a try.

Previously, I earned money from listening to music. However, it was not very much. I was paid twice, but after they removed the advertisements, which made earning faster, I deactivated the app. It takes a long time to reach the minimum payout.
Can you share the name of the app which you were using to make money from music,. online workers, investors who have very few options will greatly appreciate any reliable website which pays for streaming.

I really like listening to music while working, a few years ago I also joined Bitrad dot io and I have collected a lot of Bitrad tokens and I swap these tokens with other cryptos on an exchange. But unfortunately Biradio currently no longer provides token rewards so its members have abandoned it.

I have checked bitradio today, the website seems to be down. Compared to other activities, listening to radio is better since the online worker can multitask and use their time efficiently

I often come across offers like this on my social media feeds, but I never really clicked the link due to thoughts that clouded my mind that it might be a scam. I never really knew that there were some sites that were really legit.

11,941Threads
92,348Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member