Getting a room mate can help you save money on the cost of rents.

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.100955
Referral Credit
Rent costs can be really exorbitant and turns out to be financial burden. If you are single, the financial hack to me minimize the cost of rents is to get a roommate.

With a roommate, the cost of rents can be reduced by half.

When I entered in the tertiary level at the university, there were two of us at room number 5 in an apartment, but my roommate was a Muslim. She didn't clean her area. I hired a cleaner to clean our very big room. She spat on the floor. She's a mess and I petitioned her to the owner. She was removed. I rented alone the entire room. I am allergic of having a roommate after that experience.

When I entered in the tertiary level at the university, there were two of us at room number 5 in an apartment, but my roommate was a Muslim. She didn't clean her area. I hired a cleaner to clean our very big room. She spat on the floor. She's a mess and I petitioned her to the owner. She was removed. I rented alone the entire room. I am allergic of having a roommate after that experience.
I can understand. Even I can't cope with such a roommate. I would rather pay the room by myself than live with a dirty person. That's the reason people dread roommates.

I can understand. Even I can't cope with such a roommate. I would rather pay the room by myself than live with a dirty person. That's the reason people dread roommates.
That Muslim roommate was not also serious in her studies, She wore shorts in the 12-door apartment and just considered her culture. She violated their culture being a Muslim.

I had a roommate before but she stole my big Thesaurus, one skirt and two blouses. She's a nursing student at a university but I reported her to her dean. She was reprimand to return what she stole from me but she dropped instead of returning because of shame. I dislike having a roommate. It didn't happen again. I boarded solo.

I think that is one of the ways that could save one a lot of money for that reason. However they should get roommates that are kind and understanding.
Might as well get a roommate they already know. Maybe a friend or a workmate to ensure there is no untoward events.

Yes, if you are a single and have a rented house then a roommate will help you to cut your rent. I had room partner when I was single and used to live in a different city.
Yesh that's the whole essence you are going to make money for other things when you share your rent money with another

Yesh that's the whole essence you are going to make money for other things when you share your rent money with another

We used to share expenses like electricity and water bills and many other things which helped me and him to save money

We used to share expenses like electricity and water bills and many other things which helped me and him to save money
Yes, you can share almost every thing with your room mate. you can even share other utility bills as they come

The essence of getting a roommate or a flatmate is to save first the cost of rent, and other expenses.
That's rights aside saving the cost of rent if the mate is good you both can share the expenses thsy come up too

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member