Getting paid by writing articles | Discussion Bucks

Getting paid by writing articles

You can get started writing articles on medium and you earn as members read your story which a certain amount is then deducted from their monthly subscription fee. The good thing about medium is that , you can write about anything .

• Like Button
Reactions: aninditasen
Try to apply at WriterBay but they require the applicants to take the tests. I answered two tests already and passed. I still have 2 which I might take next week.

Medium is not available in some countries, so writers from these countries have to find other websites which pay for writing work. Due to ChatGPT, the paid opportunities for writers have reduced greatly.
I applied on medium but didn't perform and when I tried to activate myself I was told my membership was canceled due to inactivity for one year. It's okay for me. I'm also not interested.

I started writing articles when I was still in high school. In the beginning, I wrote articles for newspaper. Then later moved to online platforms for article writing. I have written and published over 5k articles.

I write articles from time to time on a couple of websites, and although the earnings in the places where I write are not very high, they help me to continue improving my skills and I also feel comfortable writing there, it is a good way to earn a few extra dollars a month.

I started writing articles when I was still in high school. In the beginning, I wrote articles for newspaper. Then later moved to online platforms for article writing. I have written and published over 5k articles.
That's impressive.. That's a huge number. I used to write a lot of articles earlier when we had Associated content, helium etc in the online space. Can you suggest us some good article writing sites in the current time ? I want the ones that do upfront payment.

• Like Button
Reactions: Nomad
That's impressive.. That's a huge number. I used to write a lot of articles earlier when we had Associated content, helium etc in the online space. Can you suggest us some good article writing sites in the current time ? I want the ones that do upfront payment.
If you are good with crypto niche, you can try Publish0x, I am not using this site but I hear it pays well if you publish crypto niche articles. Also, find out if Medium Vocal Media partner programs are available in your location. If you can use these platforms, you can earn well.

If you are good with crypto niche, you can try Publish0x, I am not using this site but I hear it pays well if you publish crypto niche articles. Also, find out if Medium Vocal Media partner programs are available in your location. If you can use these platforms, you can earn well.
I am actually not into cryptos at all. Neither am I knowledgeable and comfortable about the niche to be able to make quality articles. I joined Medium, but to get paid from them, we need ro have a monthly subscription and membership for 5 dollars. They charge Indians. I am hesitant to pay to earn anywhere. I have a job and I might not benefit from paid subscription due to time constraints at hand.

• Like Button
That is amazing!!! I know you are a good writer based on how you respond to discussions.

• Like Button
That is amazing!!! I know you are a good writer based on how you respond to discussions.
That's good to know. I was also actively into writing articles and creative writings. When I moved to online platforms, there were very good options. I too would have written around the same number or more on different platforms. I had 3500 articles on Associated Content alone till it stopped working for me, once I moved back to India.

I've recently started writing for April Pad. I don't know how it pays but it seems like a good platform. I don't know how they pay, so far I've only received 30 April Pads hoping one day I can trade them for cash.

Has anyone heard of this site?

You can get started writing articles on medium and you earn as members read your story which a certain amount is then deducted from their monthly subscription fee. The good thing about medium is that , you can write about anything .
That's a good idea. I shall try.

Here I read almost all posts, because I am also in search of right website to write, but I didn't find any. Some sites cheated me as paid for articles. In Smashoid still I am not satisfied as will they pay or not.

I have heard about this platform before, but I heard they are selective when it comes to accepting members. How true is this?

I think one of the best online platforms to write articles for is forum coin. I am hoping to apply there soon as an article writer.

I think one of the best online platforms to write articles for is forum coin. I am hoping to apply there soon as an article writer.
I don't know the word count that they require on forum coin for articles but I think the pay is not too reasonable.