Ghanaian chef, busted for forging a Guinness World Record for marathon cooking

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.877950
Referral Credit
Millennium Chef Smith, a Ghanaian chef, has been busted for forging a Guinness World Record for marathon cooking,

On Tuesday July 2,Smith presented a certificate confirming himself as the new world record holder for the 820-hour 25-minute cook-a-thon, which started on February 1 and ended on March 6, 2024,

At La Palm Royal Beach Hotel in Accra, during the briefing, the chef said, “Today is the day that I will forever remember. I am incredibly humbled and honoured to stand before you today as the Guinness World Record holder.”

After announcing his record and parading his certificate, he was arrested. Confirming the invalidity of his certificate to BBC, the PR Executive for GWR, Alina Polianskaya, said, “No, this is not true at all. He does not hold the GWR title, and that is not our certificate.

Chef Smith has comeut to tearfully apologising for forging a Guinness World Record for marathon cooking.

That's very interestingly. I bet that was a great deal had it was successful for the chef
Yes, he just wanted to feel good so it was a great deal for him. but he would have put in more efforts if he wanted to win at all cost

13,211Threads
99,099Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member