Ghanaian man arrested for attempting to sneak into a London-bound flight

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.800950
Referral Credit
A Ghanaian man has been arrested trying o sneak into a London-bound flight at the Kotoka International Airport. The man
was arrested after being spotted crawling on the airport’s tarmac by officials of Aviance, which is a terminal management company under the Ghana Airport Company.

He is currently in police custody. He confessed tomsking his way through the bushes to find his way on the tarmac. The man was trying to enter a plane belonging to the British Airways which was scheduled for Heathrow in the United Kingdom.

I really don't understand how people think, okay let's say he succeeded. After getting to London, what's next? He probably has no money, no identity card, and no one to help over there.

I really don't understand how people think, okay let's say he succeeded. After getting to London, what's next? He probably has no money, no identity card, and no one to help over there.
Lol, he just want to gets there first. You know people believe the sayings that " When you get to the bridge you would know then how to cross it"

What an act of stupidity. He knew well that it was illegal and he is now facing his stupidity. What he did was also dangerous.
That's what desperation can do most times. One tends to loose all sense of reasoning.

What an act of stupidity. He knew well that it was illegal and he is now facing his stupidity. What he did was also dangerous.
Yeah I wonder how he intended to be legal in the new country. he was just desperate

Yeah I wonder how he intended to be legal in the new country. he was just desperate
We can't blame him. He has shallow mind cannot get the effects of his actions. Hoping he's released.

He might have been looking to get greener pastures. But he went about it the wrong way
I know he knows what's he's doing but ignoring it instead to prove his belief right but he's dumb wrong.

13,185Threads
98,966Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member