• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Other Gifted Account Upgrades: Pay Back within 2 Months

Joshua Farrell

Administrator (Profit Partner)
Staff member
Profit Partner
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵42.486325
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
As we know, in order to cashout with crypto, you need to get one of the Upgrades that is available to purchase. With this, I am giving an opportunity for you to obtain 1 month upgrades at a time, provided you return the payment within 2 months.

This is essentially a "Loan" for the forum's account upgrades. Unlike my regular loan thread, I will directly pay for the upgrade and have it gifted to your account. After you get the upgrade, you are expected to pay back the cost of the upgrade, by a specific amount paid, within 2 months. See the following for more information.

Current Account Upgrades Available: 5 Bronzes, 5 Silvers and 1 Gold

Gifted Account Upgrade Loan Information
Upgrades that can be claimed:
Bronze, Silver, Gold
Repayment Costs:
Bronze Repayment: 3.00 DBucks
Silver Repayment: 7.50 DBucks
Gold Repayment: 12.00 DBucks
Expected Repayment in Full: 2 Months from the day of the Gifted Account Upgrade
Expected Penalties for Lack of Payment IN FULL: Account Repayment Value is multiplied by a factor of two on the last expected day of repayment, if not paid completely. This is the one and only additional fee attached to not paying it off completely within 2 months. If you somehow do not pay it off within 2 months, atleast have the dignity of admitting to it by the 2 month date.

Repayment must be paid entirely in DBucks. Any payment made outside of the DBucks Currency, will not be honored as part of the payment.

If you want an upgrade, you MUST reply to this thread asking for it. Any messages sent to me via the Private Conversations Function asking for it there, will not be honored. The only time I expect communication via conversations in private, is after the gifted account upgrade is given.

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member