• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

God gives both power and skill to get wealth

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
God Himself demonstrates throughout the Scriptures that all true wealth comes from Him as He gives both the power to get wealth and the excellence of skill required to generate godly prosperity that blesses only and adds no sorrow (Deuteronomy 8:18, Romans 12:6-8, Proverbs 10:22). One of the best examples of this is seen in the building of God’s Temple. Not only was great wealth donated but many highly skilled craftsmen were anointed to use the wealth to create the temple and all its contents (Exodus 35:30-35). This clearly shows that not all who have wealth are less godly.

There is no reason why we can't reach our dreams of getting rich because God states that He empowered us with all the gifts of richness. It is also clear that not all wealthy are less Godly. All we do is find the treasure through hard work, and perseverance to endure, and ask God for His everlasting love and help.

God can make all grace abound toward you, that you always loving all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 2 Corinthians 9.0.

Very true, all that we need to excel in life, God has given it to us. Which is why He said we should seek first His kingdom and everything else would be added unto us.

Very true, all that we need to excel in life, God has given it to us. Which is why He said we should seek first His kingdom and everything else would be added unto us.
Very well said my friend. Let's seek God's Kingdom and everything will be added unto us. Believing God is wealth.

Amen and Amen. God even says when you get hold of him all the other things would cometh forth into you. Believing in him and looking up to him really is the way to go.
Amen. God is the true wealth. Pity are those who don't seek the Kingdom of God. We find wealth even in posting in forums, the wealth called the power of our abilities to post 😍.

I don't know we have Christians here. I believed that every good thing comes from God. Though, am not a deep Christian but i so much believe in the scripture. I wish i will be able to read it daily.
Post automatically merged:

I don't know we have Christians here. I believed that every good thing comes from God. Though, am not a deep Christian but i so much believe in the scripture. I wish i will be able to read it daily.

Last edited:
My husband says that God knows when to donate and at whom to donate riches. He knows all the past, the present and the future, so He sees in advance what use we'll do with the money. Will it be a fair and wise use? He knows perfectly, but we don't. That's one (but not the only one) of the reasons He put some people under favorable circumstances to become wealthy, but not the majority of us. What we need to do, it to accept His will in any way.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member