God is Real

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Although many skeptics have risen on God’s existence there remains lots of truth to be revealed and of all creation leading to the occurrence of The Big Bang Theory and how we’re all here by chance or pure luck. What if I told you there already was someone who was there, say the Alpha and the Omega, even before The Big Bang occurred and the creation of mankind or the world is not all one big happy accident?

Wouldn’t it be quite mind-blowing to have the revelation of God complimenting science, the bible proven to be real, reasons behind why Christianity is the most mocked and hated religion, and finally coming to terms with those who have spoken on their near-death experience sharing their encounter with Jesus but no other gods. There is a God who is real and who genuinely cares for every single person on planet Earth. God does not differentiate between people based on their race, color, ethnicity, or language. Prophecies, nature, the Holy Bible, and those beautiful things surrounding us are considered evidence of the presence of God.

One thing I believe is that if it's working stick to it. I strongly believe God is real because it's working for me.
Yeah, me too, and God bless us in all our ways. God gave me miracles many times which I considered His love, omniptesence, and omnipotence forevermore in my heart and soul.

Yeah, me too, and God bless us in all our ways. God gave me miracles many times which I considered His love, omniptesence, and omnipotence forevermore in my heart and soul.
Same here, I have had so many encounters that cannot be explained, so with all these it's impossible for someone to come and tell me there is no God.

There is always a debate about the God existence. But I believe that there is some super natural power who created living beings on the earth and the nature
Same here with me no matter how we want to argue and debate it. God is real and that's for a fact

Same here, I have had so many encounters that cannot be explained, so with all these it's impossible for someone to come and tell me there is no God.
I pity those who always say that there's no God. They didn't realise life alone is the eternal gift to humanity. They will not be able to enter the Kingdom of God.

I pity those who always say that there's no God. They didn't realise life alone is the eternal gift to humanity. They will not be able to enter the Kingdom of God.
Anyways in the end we can't really force them, so let's just pray they get an encounter.

Anyways in the end we can't really force them, so let's just pray they get an encounter.
Yeah, anyway there are only a very few of them none- believers of the6 existence of God. They have to be responsible of their actions.

Yeah, anyway there are only a very few of them none- believers of the6 existence of God. They have to be responsible of their actions.

I am not against the people who don't believe on the existence of God as they have their own belief. It's not easy to get them believe on God because when something which is invisible , it became difficult to make others believe on it.

13,206Threads
99,078Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member