Google Confirms Play Store App Deletion—Now Just 6 Weeks Away

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.436000
Referral Credit
Google is clearly on a mission to make Android even more like iPhone. It has seen multiple iPhone-like feature announcements in recent months, and Android 15 promises the most complete set of privacy and security updates in a single release.

According to Google, there seems to be one battlefield where Android continues to trail iPhone by some considerable distance is app safety and security. Despite its efforts, Google

The deletion of the Google apps would pave the way to clear the Google apps with apps that are detrimental to the phones and their users. Some are using the Google Play Store for money -making which turned out to be scamming the players.

I don't know why scammers are always looking for good things to infiltrate. Sometimes you get scare to even download an app on Play store
We observe, there are so many Google apps in the play store this time abusing Google. I will be happy for the news.

Good one, I guess this is the best way to remove those apps that are not of any benefits to the users
That's right, I am also happy for the deletion of Google app store because of the rampant scamming. Six days from now no more Google app store.

We observe, there are so many Google apps in the play store this time abusing Google. I will be happy for the news.
Yes, they should all be deleted especially those that duplicate original apps so that they can just scam people

Yes, they should all be deleted especially those that duplicate original apps so that they can just scam people
Correct mate, the are so numerous even the AI bots made fake. There are numerous scoundrels this time abusing the works of technology.

13,301Threads
99,508Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member