Grass Cutting

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
Today my boyfriend is cutting the grass for the last time this year and getting everything done and ready for the winter and in the next couple of days taking the screens of the windowz and putting the storm windows on. Are you ready for the colder weather?

I don't have yard just my balcony. I don't need special prepare expect clothes. Today I took first time jacket after summer since in morning was just 2C.
That is good you don’t have to cut grass. I have wore a jacket a couple times but nothing to heavy yet though

Today my boyfriend is cutting the grass for the last time this year and getting everything done and ready for the winter and in the next couple of days taking the screens of the windowz and putting the storm windows on. Are you ready for the colder weather?
Wow so sweet of him and that is the best move to do while there are still a few days to wait for the coldest season, the winter time.

My brother is not that lucky. He has big yard and he must do mowing these days. I think he said some like: I hope this is last one for this year.
We have 20 acres not all is yard that needs to be mowed thank goodness.

I'm already struggling with the cold weather now. it rains like daily here. But no cutting of grasses just clearing the drainage here.
Daily rain sucks at least you don’t have to cut grass you just have to deal with the drainage.

It so nice when i hear people talk about winter or preparing for winter. Over here we do not have that, what we would be preparing for is harmattan season. During this period the air is usually dryer and colder than normal. There is usually lots of due in the morning so everywhere is often cold. While during the day can also be cold, the sun would also be very hot. You could wash a dress that would normally take a whole day to dry, during this period it could be only a matter of hours or even minutes, that's how dry the weather is this period. The worse part about this is the amount of dust everywhere. Even our lips get dry to the point that it begins to crack most times.

Daily rain sucks at least you don’t have to cut grass you just have to deal with the drainage.
Yeah sure it sucks and sometimes it can be really frustrating as you can't step out for a party. But we would be fine

13,040Threads
98,107Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member