• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Grow your own produce to save money

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
If you want to save money on some herbs and vegetables, try growing them yourself. I ordered some seeds the other day to start growing my own herbs and vegetables in my flat. Of course, before doing so, I conducted some research on the best herbs and vegetables for beginners. I also ordered some gardening materials that I require.

Growing these little things yourself actually helps a lot. Over here we have a small spot where we planted some leafs though it's not really much of a garden but it has saved us from spending on buying these vegetables for Cooking or medicinal use.

Growing these little things yourself actually helps a lot. Over here we have a small spot where we planted some leafs though it's not really much of a garden but, it has saved us from spending on buying these vegetables for Cooking or medicinal use.

Some people may find it trivial, but having a small garden at home can make a huge difference. It is great to hear that you have one, where you can grow your produce. My parents also used to have a garden at their house, but they had to remove it due to some house renovations. I hope that someday, I will be fortunate enough to have a home with a garden so that I can grow my fruits and vegetables.

Some people may find it trivial, but having a small garden at home can make a huge difference. It is great to hear that you have one, where you can grow your produce. My parents also used to have a garden at their house, but they had to remove it due to some house renovations. I hope that someday, I will be fortunate enough to have a home with a garden so that I can grow my fruits and vegetables.
Am sure with time, you will be able to get a home with a garden again pretty soon.

I think this is one of the most sound and realistic financial tip that has ever existed. Food is something you can't do without and producing your own food helps you save so much money.

I think this is one of the most sound and realistic financial tip that has ever existed. Food is something you can't do without and producing your own food helps you save so much money.

Since food is essential, we must find ways to save money on food, especially in these hard economic times. It is possible to do this by growing your own produce at home. To grow some vegetables, you do not need to have a green thumb.

In some places growing your own produce is risky. Sometimes neighbors falsely accuse people growing produce of causing dengue and cut off the water supply to the home, when there was a large lake actually causing dengue.

I am not going to do a garden. I am going to lease a full fledged farmland and cultivate different food crops that I consume regularly.

Well, that is a great idea. You can sell some of your produce to earn some money.
Post automatically merged:

I am planning to do it. I will start with growing tomatoes, chilli because they are costly here then will start growing other vegetables.

I hope you can make it happen because it will help you save some money. Good luck, my friend :)

12,074Threads
93,039Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member