• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Official Event Guess the Surprise: What’s Coming This October for Our One-Year Anniversary? Part 2

Devin

Founder and Owner
Staff member
Profit Partner
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵30.222525
Referral Credit
Hello Discussion Bucks Community!

We are excited to celebrate our one-year anniversary this October, and we have something special in store for you! But we’re not going to give it away just yet. Instead, we want to make it a fun guessing game for everyone.

Starting today, we will post a series of blurred images. Each image will gradually become clearer, giving you more clues about what’s coming. Your task is to guess what the surprise is!

How to Play:
  1. A new blurred image will be posted every couple of days.
  2. Each image will be a little less blurred than the previous one.
  3. Post your guesses in this thread.
  4. The first person to guess correctly will receive $0.25 credited to their Discussion Bucks account.
  5. Keep an eye on this thread and happy guessing!
Here’s the first teaser image. Can you figure out what’s coming this October?

image.png

Let the guessing begin!

I'm guessing an event filled with surprises and gifts for the members.

Nice guess guys. I've forgot to keep this updated, as I was away for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, no one guessed it right and I've lost my other photos lol.

We will be bringing real digital products such as Adobe Graphics and Video Templates, T-Shirt designs, eBooks, ChatGPT Prompts, and a variety of other digital content to Discussion Bucks. We may do giveaways for these items and we will sell these digital items for D Bucks as well. So you will have an entire online digital store at your finger tips. This is just another way to bring value to D Bucks and get users interested in using them on things other than just cash outs. :)

11,642Threads
90,713Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member