Gunmen have kidnapped 286 students and staff from a school in Nigeria

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.644950
Referral Credit
Gunmen have kidnapped about 286 students and staff from a school in Nigeria The children and adults were kidnapped last week Thursday at Kuriga, a town in north-western area of Kaduna State.

The kidnapper's are asking for one billion naira ransom which is the equivalent of £486,000 A 100 of the kidnapped pupils are aged 12. The kidnappers threatened to kill the victims during a phone call on Tuesday night as an ultimatum to pay the ransom is about 20 days, effective from the date of the kidnap,. What do you think? should this Ransom be paid by the victims families?

No ransom be made but rather let the military men, airforce, marine, police apprehend the kidnappers or kill them. That's so scarry. I pity them all. It's all up to your government on how to save the innocent lives.

No ransom be made but rather let the military men, airforce, marine, police apprehend the kidnappers or kill them. That's so scarry. I pity them all. It's all up to your government on how to save the innocent lives.
That's the way to go , you can imagine paying a whopping 1 billions naira to criminals. I hope they are apprehended and dealt with.

That's the way to go , you can imagine paying a whopping 1 billions naira to criminals. I hope they are apprehended and dealt with.
That's too huge money good for the infustructures in your country. They better be killed, all out war for them and make their location a ground zero.

That's too huge money good for the infustructures in your country. They better be killed, all out war for them and make their location a ground zero.
It is really annoying with the level.of insecurity now especially in the up north and it's seem nothing is done about it.

Oh, no. That is a lot of money. I can't imagine how the staff and students are feeling. They are scared to death, that is for sure. I hope the government can do something about it. :( Such people do not deserve to live in this world. They are heartless!!!

The way things are going in Nigeria right now, it's more like we don't even have leaders cause no actions have been taken by them.
It is really appalling as everyone is quiet about it. We just keep living like nothing ever happened. it's really ignoring to say the least.

13,176Threads
98,913Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member