Habitual offenders don't deserve to be friends.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
There are lot of people in this world who behave like friends but harm you whenever they get a chance. Such people don't deserve friendship in return or even cordial behavior. Such people should be snobbed to keep them at distance. What's your opinion?

In the book Breakup clinic, the doctors give very good advice for those who are cheated or betrayed. They say that a person will only hurt you if they do not care for the relationship, so it is better not to deal with the person in future.

We have to ignore this kind of people. There is nothing we can get from them but problems They keep on promising ot to do the same offense again, but they cannot keep their promise. It is already part of their brain system.

I agree with you, these are people with toxic behavior and attitude. You just have to cut them off, that's just the way out
These toxic people often try to fall on you.
Post automatically merged:

In the book Breakup clinic, the doctors give very good advice for those who are cheated or betrayed. They say that a person will only hurt you if they do not care for the relationship, so it is better not to deal with the person in future.
Yes, it's better to not to deal with such people but what if they keep peeping into your life.

I truly agree with you, i think those are just enemies in a mask.
You have used the right word. They are enemies wearing the mask of friendship.

We have to ignore this kind of people. There is nothing we can get from them but problems They keep on promising ot to do the same offense again, but they cannot keep their promise. It is already part of their brain system.
They keep on offending to extract some profit and try to make friends only for the same reason.

Last edited:
These toxic people often try to fall on you.

Yes, it's better to not to deal with such people but what if they keep peeping into your life.

You have used the right word. They are enemies wearing the mask of friendship.

They keep on offending to extract some profit and try to make friends only for the same reason.
It's better to unchain your friendship with that traitor. You'll never find peace and happiness. That kind of person is annoying who keeps on promising not to do the same again. It's a lip service.

If you noticed a so called friend has the habit of always hurting you or doing things to put you in harms ways, I think the best thing to do would be to avoid such persons.

It's better to unchain your friendship with that traitor. You'll never find peace and happiness. That kind of person is annoying who keeps on promising not to do the same again. It's a lip service.
You are right. I therefore keep away from such people.

Some people do not have your best interests at heart and it is best to distance yourself from them. Even if they call themselves "friends," those who intend to harm you have no place in your life. Stay away from them at all costs.

If you noticed a so called friend has the habit of always hurting you or doing things to put you in harms ways, I think the best thing to do would be to avoid such persons.
We just have to know this , it is not good to allow anyone hurt you twice. Just keep them far away from you.

You are right. I therefore keep away from such people.
That's the best thing to do to stay away from people who are indifferent and plastic, They're good when they're in front of us but when we're not around their mouths salivate from gossiping without basis.

We just have to know this , it is not good to allow anyone hurt you twice. Just keep them far away from you.
Exactly, just cut them off rather than allow yourself get hurt over and over again for someone who does not even deserve it.

Exactly, just cut them off rather than allow yourself get hurt over and over again for someone who does not even deserve it.
It is the hurt abd hurt again that's baffles. Why would any right thinking person subject self to such. it doesn't just make sense at all.

That's the best thing to do to stay away from people who are indifferent and plastic, They're good when they're in front of us but when we're not around their mouths salivate from gossiping without basis.
Such people talk rubbish sweetly which is better not to hear and maintain distance from them.

Some people do not have your best interests at heart and it is best to distance yourself from them. Even if they call themselves "friends," those who intend to harm you have no place in your life. Stay away from them at all costs.
People who are at their butts to harm you can never be your friends.

13,123Threads
98,598Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member