[No contestants]

Overall Winnings:
The Hulk - $2.50
eLdavis - $1.00
Starmix - $0.50
Joshua Farrell - $0.50
Alberello75 - 1 Ticket
Jenna Appleseed - 1 Ticket

The Discussion Bucks' staff team extends its heartfelt gratitude to everyone who joined our Halloween contests!

While we didn't receive the level of participation we had anticipated, the festive season of Christmas is just around the corner. We're eagerly preparing exciting ways to spread the Discussion Bucks love and the joy of giving. Stay tuned for upcoming contests, and we hope to see everyone actively participating.

Thanks!

Maybe you'll have to update the communications because the PM I got said this:

Your enthusiasm and participation in the raffle truly paid off, and we couldn't be happier to see you take home the entire jackpot prize of $5 in D Bucks forum currency! 🌌💰
Yes, it appears as if you also won the monthly raffle :p

Thank you, Devin hehehe. And congrats to you Boss Hulk and @eLdavis .

Houston Rockets Dance GIF by NBA

Oh fun! I wanted to participate in the others, but couldn't think of something creative to participate!
Same and because other forums were doing Halloween events I found it too much to take part in all of them.

Can't wait for the Christmas events :D

Congrats to all the winners,i am definitely trying my luck in the coming contests in the near future.It has been a great month for me in as far as goal setting is involved.Let us continue to keep the fire burning.........

For me it is also a great satisfaction to have reached 3rd place. I consider this a sort of victory, which comes after many defeats in my life, especially in this last difficult period of my life. My gratitude for the Admin @Devin or this award received.🏆
THANK YOU(y):)

Thank you, Devin hehehe. And congrats to you Boss Hulk and @eLdavis .

Houston Rockets Dance GIF by NBA
Thanks, i have never actually won a competition in a forum before now, it feels really good though. 🤯

Thanks, i have never actually won a competition in a forum before now, it feels really good though. 🤯
Really, it might be the first step.There will be many contests this month and in the month of December.
Post automatically merged:

For me it is also a great satisfaction to have reached 3rd place. I consider this a sort of victory, which comes after many defeats in my life, especially in this last difficult period of my life. My gratitude for the Admin @Devin or this award received.🏆
THANK YOU(y):)
Congrats my friend.

Last edited:
13,027Threads
98,031Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member