Hamas Chief Ismail Haniyeh Killed In Iran's Capital Tehran

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
According to the report, The chief of the Hamas Political Bureau, Ismail Haniyeh, has been killed in an attack in Tehran.

The report said that this was confirmed by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. He was in Tehran to attend the inauguration ceremony of the Iranian president-elect Masoud Pezeshkian.

This will be another round of revenge. The war may never end as what the experts said during their closed-door meeting. He was killed during the Israel attack.

Watch the full coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

One doesn't have to take Mossad for granted. They are only second to CIA in intelligence in the world for a reason. I am sure that this attack and target is Mossad inspired.

May the soul of Ismael Haniyeh rest in eternal peace. What a mess of life and because of this, war will escalate. There is no doubt of it . All. we have to do is pray so hard for peace to be restored on Earth for the entire humanity to live happily.

Living in a country where we have experienced lots of terrorism, I find it a good move by Israel. They have also struggled a lot and lost many loved ones in the past because of these terrorists, and when they have started a move to erase these terrorists, I find it a good move.

With the killing of the third Hamas company brigade, pace will never be attained. he hamas leadr declared all put ar to all fronts . The USA sent additional weapon to Israel because it is feared that there will be a sudden attack by the Hamas.

13,248Threads
99,228Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member