Hamas Mastermind Killed by Israel

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.201800
Referral Credit
According to the news, the Israeli Army said it killed a senior Hamas commander named Rafa Salama in an airstrike in the Al-Mawasi town in Gaza.

The news added that the army also claimed that it targeted the top commander of Hamas' military wing Mohammed Deif. However, Hamas said Deif was alive and well and was overseeing their operations.

This is a long battle between Israel and Hamas, and it is hoped that there will be a slowdown in the attack of Hamas after having its mastermind killed. However, Deif was alive and overseeing their operations, which means to say, there is no retreat on the part of Hamas to the Israeli government.

Watch the full coverage of the news via the YouTube link.

What is happening in the world there's so much killing here and there all the time. This is not just right.
I am so amused with your reaction mate, hehe. At least that terrorist was killed if not he and his co-terrorist kill more. The bad elements are hard to eliminate in the planet.

I am so amused with your reaction mate, hehe. At least that terrorist was killed if not he and his co-terrorist kill more. The bad elements are hard to eliminate in the planet.
That's it mate. I don't understand how and why the bad elements are always living long just to continue to cause choas that's not just right

That's it mate. I don't understand how and why the bad elements are always living long just to continue to cause choas that's not just right
I am also wondering why are there many killings this time. But we have to remember what the Bible said about the signs of time.

13,232Threads
99,187Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member