Handling things single handed makes us strong.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
There are times when a person has to handle things single handed. I stay alone and so have to handle any problems that arises in the house single handed. Earlier my husband handle anything that went wrong at home whether electrical, water or construction problems. Now that I have to handle I think I have got stronger and confident.

It's rightly said that life is the best teacher. When situations arise, we learn so many things and get better. I can understand your point here. I have seen my mom doing that as a single parent from very young age. And we too got independent from young age as we had to help avd support mom in many ways.

Sometimes I just love to handle things myself. I just believe I would do a better job at it and I always do
Singled handed you don't have interference and can take your own decisions.
Post automatically merged:

It's rightly said that life is the best teacher. When situations arise, we learn so many things and get better. I can understand your point here. I have seen my mom doing that as a single parent from very young age. And we too got independent from young age as we had to help avd support mom in many ways.
Really your description about your mom's struggle has become an inspiration for me.

While dealing with so many things single handedly can be overwhelming and exhausting at times. But it does seem rewarding too. You are in charge and in control. And you really feel like an accomplishment when you get some problem resolved on your own. It does boost your self confidence and self esteem.

While dealing with so many things single handedly can be overwhelming and exhausting at times. But it does seem rewarding too. You are in charge and in control. And you really feel like an accomplishment when you get some problem resolved on your own. It does boost your self confidence and self esteem.
That's right. Problems make us strong and when we solve it builds our confidence and gives us a kind of relief.

This is very true, but at the same time it would be good to also know when we need to ask for help. In some situations, asking for help does not make you look weak, rather it shows your true strength.

I am the type of person that is hesitant to ask for help from others. I don't want to bother them because I know they're dealing with their own problems. I normally handle things on my own. If someone could help me, of course, I would be grateful.

That's right. Problems make us strong and when we solve it builds our confidence and gives us a kind of relief.
I agree. I have experienced that personall. Whenever we survive any difficult situation and sail through it, we find that we come out wiser and stronger from it.

I agree. I have experienced that personall. Whenever we survive any difficult situation and sail through it, we find that we come out wiser and stronger from it.
Yes, we learn new ways of solving problems and lot of hard truths comes out which makes us tread carefully.

Yes, we learn new ways of solving problems and lot of hard truths comes out which makes us tread carefully.
I agree there. We find ways to get it fone. And we get to see the true face of people around us in such times. You get to know your real friends and well wishers in such times.

This is very true, but at the same time it would be good to also know when we need to ask for help. In some situations, asking for help does not make you look weak, rather it shows your true strength.
When staying in a community we do need each others help but we should know who to ask help for.

When staying in a community we do need each others help but we should know who to ask help for.
You have said it all, not everyone we go to for help, there are some persons we would go to and it would only make things worse to sort out or handle.

13,067Threads
98,285Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member