• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Hang out with 5 millionaires, you'll become the 6th

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.601450
Referral Credit
Never hang out with lazy people, you will also become lazy. If you have millionaire friends, hang out with them. From them, you will know how they reached that ladder of millions. I know it is not easy to hang out with millionaires, but to be honest with you, I experienced hanged out with millionaires. I was with four of them at a big round table and they discussed their profits. I felt melted n] because I was not a millionaire. One millionaire asked me about what I was doing and I told them about my job as the only means of earning. Another millionaire advised me on what to do and until now, I did not follow because it was hard for me. It required millions hehe. Why I was with them, it's because I interviewed Greg Macaraig, a multi-millionaire in our city. I asked him a few questions about one of his businesses which is PARASAT CABLE. That meeting with millionaires was very challenging. They are simple men with good attitudes and kind heart.

Agree. If you have the chance to hang out with millionaires, you can hear their inspiring story of how they become rich. In addition, you may gain access to some business opportunities. The problems is they have their own circles and it's not easy to get in.
That's true, they have their own circle and not a easy circle for it involves big capital.

When you spend time with millionaires, you will be motivated to strive for the same level of success. You will have the opportunity to hear their stories and receive valuable advice on how to succeed in life.
Though we feel awkward, as based on my experience but we can get something from them on how they become millionaires. They have uniform answer and that's business.

From that meeting with the millionaires, I encouraged myself to work harder. I prayed God to guide me on the investment and business that suit to my capital and have acquired offline and online business and investment. I hope to be the 6th millionaire 😁.

Though we feel awkward, as based on my experience but we can get something from them on how they become millionaires. They have uniform answer and that's business.

While it might seem quite intimidating, if it can benefit you as a business owner, seize the opportunity. It will definitely be worth it.

While it might seem quite intimidating, if it can benefit you as a business owner, seize the opportunity. It will definitely be worth it.
The feeling was good meeting the rich people. You will also strve hard to become one of them. I am thankful I have businesses and investments this time. z

If you are poor or middle class, can you actually hang out with millionaires?
Yes, you can. It is an intentional thing that starts with the mind. Learn to speak well and invest to dress well. No one would know that you are middle class. Invest in self development and watch the millionaire love to be around you.

There's nothing to be ashamed of. I was able to meet those millionaires being an auditor of the Y's Men's Club International. It's a gathering for auditing and had a chance to interview them. They're not strict or unfriendly rich.

12,085Threads
93,139Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member