Happy November 1st

Good morning, Tina! I believe I know you from a few other sites as well. I only just learned about this site today and signed up.

I'm currently enjoying a cup of coffee with apple pie spice flavored creamer. It reminds me of the Starbucks apple crisp coffee, but costs a lot less.

Good morning, Tina! I believe I know you from a few other sites as well. I only just learned about this site today and signed up.

I'm currently enjoying a cup of coffee with apple pie spice flavored creamer. It reminds me of the Starbucks apple crisp coffee, but costs a lot less.
Yes I am here fourum coin and mylot and RIF as well. Yum your creamer sounds good never knew they had a flavor like that will have to look when I go grocery shopping.

Happy beginning of the month, I hope that this month you can fulfill all the achievements that you have set for it.

Yes I am here fourum coin and mylot and RIF as well. Yum your creamer sounds good never knew they had a flavor like that will have to look when I go grocery shopping.

It's the Elmhurst brand oat milk & cashew blend creamer. I saw it at World Market, but they might have it at other places too.

Product on the Elmhurst website

You know what November means? :eek: One month until Christmas! :D
Like seriously 🤯, it feels just like yesterday we shouted happy new year and now the year is about coming to an end. I think if i should give an award for the fastest year so far, 2023 would be the winner.

Thank you for a happy new month wish,it is exciting because we have so much installed and still striving to meet our goals and deadlines for this year and we are drawing even closer to the festive season.

Today is November 2 here, I am happy that we are about to enter in new year, all happiness is one side but one alarm is started ringing so fast. In our region this is first time in my life as we are still in summer, the temperature is high we need ceiling fan and ac. There are no blanket, no jacket no gloves.
This is clear alarm of extreme global warming.

It's my reminder to go out and buy Christmas presents which I will probably still do the day before Christmas because I procrastinate. Lol
I started a little bit today, but I haven't gotten much yet at all.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member