Happy

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
I am so happy I got paid today for the first time in months with mylot and it is my own fault not by choice that it is has been so long the summer months we are busy so I am not very active now that it is getting colder here whereas am I will be more active. Are you with mylot if so did you get paid today? E20CBE06-99B5-4262-ABE8-D062A34BFD58.png

I have an account on MyLot but I can't say I use it too much, at least not as much as I should do.

How long did it take you to get a payout?
I am not sure how long I know I have not gotten paid since at least March and was not to active but now I am now that the weather is getting colder here where I live.

I didn't get paid today because I wasn't very active in November. I'm hoping to be more active there this month, but it's not always easy to sit down and post... November is a pretty busy month for me at work and I'm often exhausted when I get home.

A lot of people I used to interact with on there are gone too, so there's less for me to read and comment on than there was a couple of years ago.

I didn't get paid today because I wasn't very active in November. I'm hoping to be more active there this month, but it's not always easy to sit down and post... November is a pretty busy month for me at work and I'm often exhausted when I get home.

A lot of people I used to interact with on there are gone too, so there's less for me to read and comment on than there was a couple of years ago.
I feel the same way as you do a lot of the people I was interacting with are not there any longer that is why I post here to get more people coming there. I hope you can be more active soon there and get paid soon.

I am there now daily as well as here I was so happy when I got the email 📧 was paid.
That's good to hear Mylot sent your payment. I wasn't able to reach the threshold. I'm always busy at work.

That's good to hear Mylot sent your payment. I wasn't able to reach the threshold. I'm always busy at work.
Yes it was good I am working hard to get paid next month there but do not think it will happen if so I will be happy. I am working hard to get paid here for the first time as well as at RIF.once I do it will be the first one for both sites

Yes it was good I am working hard to get paid next month there but do not think it will happen if so I will be happy. I am working hard to get paid here for the first time as well as at RIF.once I do it will be the first one for both sites
It's easy to reach the threshold inna ptp forum site just be active, write post thread then reply posts. It's not hard.

It's easy to reach the threshold inna ptp forum site just be active, write post thread then reply posts. It's not hard.
No it is not I just have trouble sometimes coming up with things to share when I do I share them at all the sites I am with so the people that follow me at both sites probably say I saw this at such a d such site

13,039Threads
98,081Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member