• Support Discussion Bucks in the Agora Referral Contest!

Join us in the Agora forums referral contest and help Discussion Bucks rise to the top! Every referral counts.

Click Here to Support Us!

Has anyone faked friendship to exploit, cheat and rob you?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.230813
Referral Credit
Often powerful people, especially government employees are faking friendship with vulnerable citizens, especially older single women to cheat, exploit and rob them of everything. In reality , these powerful people have never contacted their victim, and are using surveillance to collect information so that they can fake friendship. This fake friendship can cause great losses to victims in some countries, they rob everything from savings, correspondence and resume. Has anyone who actually hated you, faked friendship to destroy your life ?

Often powerful people, especially government employees are faking friendship with vulnerable citizens, especially older single women to cheat, exploit and rob them of everything. In reality , these powerful people have never contacted their victim, and are using surveillance to collect information so that they can fake friendship. This fake friendship can cause great losses to victims in some countries, they rob everything from savings, correspondence and resume. Has anyone who actually hated you, faked friendship to destroy your life ?
My neighbours are like that. They have even stolen my jewelry. So I avoid them.

I do have a pretty good radar for spotting fake people. I can tell from a mile away if someone is being insincere. It is almost like I can read their intentions just by watching their behavior or body language. I prefer not to form friendships with people like that.

Things like this is pretty common over here, there are a lot of people who pretend to be your friend simply because of what they can gain from you.

11,643Threads
90,717Messages
284Members
JCVLon499Latest member