• Only 2 Weeks Left! Help Discussion Bucks Win the $200 Prize!

We need just 3 more referrals to qualify for the $200 prize in the Agora forums referral contest. Your support is crucial—every referral counts!

Click Here to Support Us!

Has anyone received a Bitcoin payment in the last week?

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.740313
Referral Credit
Bitcoin transaction are getting delayed according to some senders. Has any member received any Bitcoin payment in the last week? If yes, how much time did it take to get credited in your account? I am waiting for a payment for the last few hours, I have not yet received it.

I didn't receive but sent Bitcoin, a few days ago from my personal wallet to the crypto exchange it only took a few hours to confirm, if you only pay low network fees then your transaction will be slow or delayed, in 2017 my Bitcoin transaction took 7 days to get confirmed 1.

Bitcoin transaction are getting delayed according to some senders. Has any member received any Bitcoin payment in the last week? If yes, how much time did it take to get credited in your account? I am waiting for a payment for the last few hours, I have not yet received it.
Wow, I don't know about this because I have not receive a bitcoin payment even a month ago, but I have received bitcoin cash which didn't take time to drop to my account.

Yesterday i have received a bitcoin from my online earning platform, but i don' know how long it takes because the platform only pays ever Saturday and i have placed my withdraw order Wednesday, but i don't think it will take that long if you pay proper gas fee then you will get it quickly.

Yesterday i have received a bitcoin from my online earning platform, but i don' know how long it takes because the platform only pays ever Saturday and i have placed my withdraw order Wednesday, but i don't think it will take that long if you pay proper gas fee then you will get it quickly.
Can you share details of the online platform you are using for receiving payment every saturday? It appears that the sender had delayed sending the payment and the processing also took some time.

Can you share details of the online platform you are using for receiving payment every saturday? It appears that the sender had delayed sending the payment and the processing also took some time.
The platform is a paid to post website, and it pays you with different option, and receive with the faucetpay wallet and they pay me with bitcoin,

Yes, I've received a few payments lately in Bitcoin, but some of them were on the Lightning network, since the Bitcoin network is saturated lately and the fees are very high...

Yes, I've received a few payments lately in Bitcoin, but some of them were on the Lightning network, since the Bitcoin network is saturated lately and the fees are very high...
Is the lightning network different from the normal bitcoin network. Can someone access it from Trust Wallet? I don't seem to know how it works.

Is the lightning network different from the normal bitcoin network. Can someone access it from Trust Wallet? I don't seem to know how it works.
I'm not sure if from trust wallet you can use the Lightning network, I don't think so, but there are other wallets like Muun wallet you can use it.

11,944Threads
92,355Messages
285Members
BorisKirwaLatest member