Has anyone you trusted refused to reply to you?

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.387313
Referral Credit
I had paid some money to young women for work, after which my documents were robbed and these young women refused to reply. Has anyone you trusted refused to reply to you suddenly after some time?

In my country there are also a lots of scammers just like her, they have online shops and what they do is that they will advertise this amazing products with good price and when you ask them they will tell you to send them some amount of money in order to deliver the products then after you transfer the money they delete their social media contact and stops responding to your message.

These young women had powerful friends and relatives, so they got rewarded with government jobs, allegedly in intelligence agencies after their friends robbed my documents. Additionally the government falsely claims that these women own my online, bank account to give them great powers, monthly salaries while I am criminally defamed as being idle to cover up the government slavery. All my data is stolen to make fake claims about these women, the government also claims that they are posting on this and other forums since 2010.

Yes. However, in my situation, it was some investment scam. It happened many years ago when I was starting online work. She was one of my friends. She promised me that my Php 5,000 or $100 would be quadrupled in two months, but I never received anything. Never again.

I had this with one of my employers, because I thought he was a very honest person and I began to trust him at work, but one day he decided not to pay my salary and blocked me in all messengers, and I don't know why he did it, but I realized that I I don't work anymore

13,176Threads
98,912Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member