Has your friend ever played a practical joke on you?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Many amusing videos of friends pulling practical jokes can be found online, but sometimes the humor seems forced, and sometimes the humor goes too far. For example, you cannot make jokes about someone else's sentiments. Have you ever been treated this way by friends, and would you even want to?

Many amusing videos of friends pulling practical jokes can be found online, but sometimes the humor seems forced, and sometimes the humor goes too far. For example, you cannot make jokes about someone else's sentiments. Have you ever been treated this way by friends, and would you even want to?
Jokes can be scripted and unscripted, especially those that you see online. While scripted jokes are quite entertaining, unscripted ones can be hurtful and are not amusing, especially if they inflict harm on someone. In my case, I do not find such jokes funny or appealing and prefer to stay away from them.

Jokes can be scripted and unscripted, especially those that you see online. While scripted jokes are quite entertaining, unscripted ones can be hurtful and are not amusing, especially if they inflict harm on someone. In my case, I do not find such jokes funny or appealing and prefer to stay away from them.
This is true because sometimes such jokes can cross all boundaries and it can affect a person very strongly if the joke is very scary and serious. For example, to frighten a person as if they want to kill him, because I have been afraid of such things for years on the Internet, and this can have a serious psychological effect on a person

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member