Have you adopted any habits from your parents?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I gave it a lot of consideration as to what I had in common with my parents, but I didn't see anything similar because, following my graduation from high school, my relationship with them deteriorated dramatically, and I made the decision to live a completely different life in order to avoid being like them. And it's the same now, which is why I don't follow the same routines.

My parents are strategic planners. They are the sort of people that can put in efforts and strategy to do anything they want to do. That's one thing I love about them and I have taken that trait from them.

My parents are strategic planners. They are the sort of people that can put in efforts and strategy to do anything they want to do. That's one thing I love about them and I have taken that trait from them.
It's cool because very often even the children of such parents can grow up to be completely different people and do everything the other way around, and this is a very cool habit

I have adopted one mist prominent habit from my parents and which is punctuality of time. My late father used to reach every place in time. I don't remember any time he was late. I am following similar.
I also have this habit, but I did not learn it from my parents, but rather their prtitile actions made me do it because they liked to be late and it annoyed me

13,179Threads
98,925Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member