Have you attended discos during college?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.287650
Referral Credit
When I was in college, I was a member of a female band playing rock music and at the same time attending discos once a week, every Friday with close friends, and a special someone, lol. What a happy and fulfilled life I had during college. I didn't have a problem with money. I was also a consistent academic scholar with an allowance so every Friday we went to a disco pub. This time I am working and sometimes I feel bored but cannot connect my past with the present only its shadow to reminisce about the happy past with my classmates, best teachers, and friends. All I do is swim in the deep sea, dance TikTok, play rock songs, and think of someone to love.😁

Last edited:
I never like going to club. I simply don't like it. Through out my university days, i never attend one night party or anykind of party. I prefer to play football, read my books and look for fine girls to date. Am extreme introvert.

That's how life introvert is but those aren't lonely. I think they can change their personality if try to practice. Joining clubs, societies, or organizations can convert the introverts personalities to extroverts.

I've never done that and I've never even attended such events because it's just not for me. I had no friends, and I didn't want to come there myself to be talked about
Sorry you didn't have friends during that time. Hoping you have many friends now. Going to discos was enjoyable.

I'm not really a club or disco person, to be honest. Being an introvert, I find it hard to enjoy such loud and crowded places. I prefer either staying at home or going to the cinema to watch a good movie. However, I have been to the club twice, but only with my mom's sisters. We mainly had food, and then we left right away. LOL.

I'm not really a club or disco person, to be honest. Being an introvert, I find it hard to enjoy such loud and crowded places. I prefer either staying at home or going to the cinema to watch a good movie. However, I have been to the club twice, but only with my mom's sisters. We mainly had food, and then we left right away. LOL.
Change your lifestyle, my friend, you convert your introverted personality to extrovert. Try it When I was in high school I was like an introvert but I hated it so I promised to become an extrovert when I entered college I was able to do it perfectly by joining many organizations and became the president of different organizations like the English Club, SBO, ROTARACT Cub and more.

13,100Threads
98,494Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member