Have you been written about in the local or school newspaper?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Although there was a city newspaper, I didn't have a school newspaper, and to be honest, I didn't have many instances where I should have been in the paper. But my last name was only ever written once, at a small athletics competition when we finished fourth and were only acknowledged as competitors.

I didn't experience it but I have a different experience. I was once the literary editor of of our university paper which is why I love poetry writing. I was also the layout editor of the University Yearbook for the graduating students. My name was always there like a celebrity 😬

My school did not have its own newspaper, so I did not get to experience this. Then I have never really done anything that would need my name to appear in our state newspaper.

Although there was a city newspaper, I didn't have a school newspaper, and to be honest, I didn't have many instances where I should have been in the paper. But my last name was only ever written once, at a small athletics competition when we finished fourth and were only acknowledged as competitors.
One of article about my college days was published in the national daily in India in the " Indian Express ".

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member