• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you ever been addicted your phone?

Other than the mobile hotspot, radio and browsing I do not use my smartphones extensively I can remain without my phone for a long time, it is a good portable computer, which can be used when bored.

I have to admit that I'm quite attached to my smartphone. Sometimes I find myself spending 30 minutes to an hour glued to it in one sitting. I mostly use it to watch videos or TV series.
I spend many hours on my mobile phone. I also watch videos on animes , drama and trading Google news. I got my topics for posting there hehe.

I already have a very strong problem with this because I literally use my smartphone for 12 hours a day and I don't even understand why this is because I sometimes check the information several times to make sure I understood correctly
Hi? Happy to see you here from Ukraine. Your mobile usage for 12 hours might drain your phone. You might charge it once or twice a day. I'm using my celfon in doing activities here now.

I know I have a very close affinity to my phone but I know I can drop it down for hours and do important things. A lot of people can't even leave their phones to do things that are important.

I have to admit that I'm quite attached to my smartphone. Sometimes I find myself spending 30 minutes to an hour glued to it in one sitting. I mostly use it to watch videos or TV series.
And it happens to me that I can start watching one video after another and I can even not notice how an hour of my life flies by and realize that I was in a coma because I don't remember anything that happened around me at that time

There was a year when I was addicted to my phone. The reason was my texmate lol. I had a texmate and we were in a relationship via texting and the loading that time was like Sky is the limit 😁. But our relationship cut short because my feelings faded.

12,056Threads
92,972Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member