Have You Ever Been Admitted to the Hospital?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.665113
Referral Credit
Yes. I have been admitted to the hospital twice - when I was younger due to measles and the other one when I was in college due to UTI and other health reasons. To be honest, I do not like hospitals. They make me dizzy / throw up. Have you ever been admitted to a hospital?

Yes. I have been admitted to the hospital twice - when I was younger due to measles and the other one when I was in college due to UTI and other health reasons. To be honest, I do not like hospitals. They make me dizzy / throw up. Have you ever been admitted to a hospital?
I have once been admitted to the hospital due to severe malaria , I am actually not a suckler type but I fall sick once in a long while .

I am sorry to hear that. Glad you recovered.
I have once been admitted to the hospital due to severe malaria , I am actually not a suckler type but I fall sick once in a long while .

Yesh a lot of times especially when I'm highly fatigued I'm given a bed rest. A lot of times I do this on the hospital bed
I am sorry to hear that. Make sure to take a rest in between your busy schedule. Eat a healthy-balanced diet, too.

Yeah, I was admitted to the hospital once and it was on a very serious case, I nearly pass away but all thanks to God and my parents, that's why I really love them because at impossible situations like that they were always around me to make sure they do what ever they can to keep me self. If you have ever been admitted to the hospital you will know that the world is a dangerous to live.

I am sorry to hear that. Make sure to take a rest in between your busy schedule. Eat a healthy-balanced diet, too.
Yesh thanks I try to rest more now. I take out intermittent rest as often as I can now. life is for the living

T
I never been admitted to hospital in my life, and i hope i don't get admitted in the future, i am trying my best to be a healthy person and trying to keep my health in good condition.
That is good news. I hope it won't happen in the future. Just lead a healthier lifestyle and try to avoid getting stressed.

Yes a few time once I felt very very bad and I was in hospital for a week it was a local hospital it was okey but I did not liked it there the food was not good but that was fine at least they gave me food I always ate everything because I thought I will get out of there sooner if I eat

Yeah I had the worst experience though I watched someone die before my eyes it was the worst experience I ever had.

Yeah I had the worst experience though I watched someone die before my eyes it was the worst experience I ever had.
Ohh, sorry about that. I have never watched someone die before my eyes and I don't pray to see such because the memory of such will continue to disturb me.

Oh, no. I am sure it was a traumatic experience for you. It is something I do not want to experience ever - watch someone die.
Post automatically merged:

Frankly speaking l have never been admitted to the hospital. l really thank God for the perfect healthy that he has given me.
Oh, that is nice. I hope it will never happen to you or any family member. Getting hospitalized is expensive and at the same time, exhausting.

13,156Threads
98,791Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member