Have you ever been drunk?

I never tasted liquor so I never got drunk in my life. There were times I liked to try but I was stopped by my conscience. Drinking liquor does not solve a problem but doubling a problem.
I have also not tasted liquor and I don't plan to taste it and not even feeling pressured by friends because I have friends that take it too but I am not moved by peer influence.

I have also not tasted liquor and I don't plan to taste it and not even feeling pressured by friends because I have friends that take it too but I am not moved by peer influence.
That was a good move not to be tempted by your friends. This time the sales of wine were reduced because of the inflation. Only the rich can afford to buy first-class wine.

I have never consumed alcohol since I rarely socialize and have not gone to a party for several decades. Since people face health problems I do not drink any kind of alcohol.

I used to get really drunk when I was young but I don't now as my body wouldn't take it. I've never been so drunk that it wiped out my memory though. I did have my head down the toilet a few times I'm ashamed to say.🤢

I used to get really drunk when I was young but I don't now as my body wouldn't take it. I've never been so drunk that it wiped out my memory though. I did have my head down the toilet a few times I'm ashamed to say.🤢
You've made alcohol your boss in the past. Hopping you weren't sick of something bad because of the alcohol. I have never tasted a liquor.

I have been super drunk on number of occasions. But due to high cost of living even beer is costly in my country. When i have opportunity to drink free beer, i will not hesitate to drink the beer. Though, i use to take only two bottles and i will not take again.

13,166Threads
98,856Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member