Have you Ever Been to a BBQ Party?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.511113
Referral Credit
Our neighbor invited us to a simple BBQ party last week. It was my first time attending a party with such a theme. I've done BBQs at home, but not for a gathering/party. LOL. We ate grilled pork, chicken, and beef. They served us red wine and juices as drinks. I really had fun!!! Have you ever been to a BBQ party?

Wow that's awesome party. I attended many parties but never had I experienced a bbq party. You might have lots of fun during that party.
Yes, I really had fun!!! It was my first time and I am looking forward to attending a BBQ party again. LOL
Post automatically merged:

Yeah just once in my lifetime. I did during my college time. it was organised by our class rep at the time it was a nice one.
Glad you were able to experience it. I hope you can do it again next time :)

That is wonderful and very kind of your neighbor. Well, for me, I try to avoid attending parties because here people describe a party with alcohol.
Yes, they are friendly and lovely individuals. I am grateful to have them as neighbors. Oh yes. Most gatherings serve alcohol, and it is up to you whether you drink or not. Some can't say no since they don't want to disappoint the host.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member