Have you ever dozed off while seated in the dentist's office?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
Although I didn't experience it myself, I did hear from others that they were on the verge of passing out while having dental work done. How you could ever feel drowsy with the instruments playing in your mouth is beyond me. Have you ever experienced anything similar?

It is normal because of the drugs that the doctor use to give to the patient. I believes the drug sedates and makes a lot of people to pass out. When i visited a dentist, he gave me the injection and it did not have any effect on me. He said he will not give me another because it can put me into coma. He have to do the operation like that.

It is normal because of the drugs that the doctor use to give to the patient. I believes the drug sedates and makes a lot of people to pass out. When i visited a dentist, he gave me the injection and it did not have any effect on me. He said he will not give me another because it can put me into coma. He have to do the operation like that.
Wow and what were your feelings? Tsu must have been in pain because when they gave me an injection in my gums, I was already in pain, and you had a whole operation

13,179Threads
98,924Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member