• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you ever driven an e-bike? How does it feel?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.135635
Referral Credit
Bikes were powered mechanically with pedalling until recently that I started hearing about e-bikes. I want to know how a typical e bike works. Does it mean that you don't have to pedal again?

Who has driven an e-bike? Could do well to share experiences?

E bikes are mostly driven in England where they have a strong bike culture. I have never seen anyone in real life drive one but I think the pedals are not existent in e bikes.

I have never had the chance to ride an e-bike, but I am quite eager to give it a try. It seems pretty cool, and it could make traveling to certain places a lot easier.
I would love to know if the e-bikes pedal themselves or I still have to pedal it?

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member