Have you ever experienced social exhaustion?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.802413
Referral Credit
I am sure many of us here have to socialize at job, school, and other places, as well as at home with family. Consistent socialization with little time alone might have a negative impact on our mental health. As an introvert, I can experience social exhaustion when I need to talk with others. Have you ever experienced social exhaustion? If so, how did you get better?

I am sure many of us here have to socialize at job, school, and other places, as well as at home with family. Consistent socialization with little time alone might have a negative impact on our mental health. As an introvert, I can experience social exhaustion when I need to talk with others. Have you ever experienced social exhaustion? If so, how did you get better?
I have always drawn a line between socialization and my free space. I spend more time in my academics and by home chores and my job whenever I was working.

I have always drawn a line between socialization and my free space. I spend more time in my academics and by home chores and my job whenever I was working.

Great to know that. It is essential to make the most of our leisure time in our own company or without feeling the need to interact with others since it can be draining.

I felt bored on social media seeing displays of many insignificant things. I am only indulging on Meta Messenger for work group chat. I also engage on Facebook market place for my online business. I don't post anything.

Yes i have experienced this several times. I have not really been the type who socializes a lot, so I usually have my limits. Doing it too much tend to exhaust me.

Great to know that. It is essential to make the most of our leisure time in our own company or without feeling the need to interact with others since it can be draining.
When there are more than two person there's always the tendency to gossip which I don't like.

13,230Threads
99,166Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member