Have you ever gone fishing?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.186950
Referral Credit
Going fishing with loved one is one enjoyable way to spend a day with them. You can do the activity of fishing with them sitting next to a picturesque lake, waiting patiently for the fish to bite. What do you think about this recreational activity?

Yes, in fact, I go fishing every time the fishing season starts, about 2 weeks ago was the last time I went fishing, I was fishing for squid :)

I have never gone fishing before tho, but it would be an experience I would like to have maybe one day.
Do you think you will be good at it, to speak the truth i don't like fishing because it takes long time to catch a fish and some times you return to your home without even catching one fish.

Do you think you will be good at it, to speak the truth i don't like fishing because it takes long time to catch a fish and some times you return to your home without even catching one fish.
I will never be good at it become I do not do it I only did it the one time for my boyfriend. You are right though it does take a long time to catch something but at least you get out of the house and do something.

I will never be good at it become I do not do it I only did it the one time for my boyfriend. You are right though it does take a long time to catch something but at least you get out of the house and do something.
Yeah, it could be good and fun to do, may be i will try it some day, but i am sure i will never catch any thing. lol

No I haven't gone fishing before, but
my dad was a fisherman at his young age, he always tell me stories about fishing and different other activities related to it , according to what he always tell me about fishing I wish I could go fishing one day so I could experience them all and I promise to do so.

Yes, in fact, I go fishing every time the fishing season starts, about 2 weeks ago was the last time I went fishing, I was fishing for squid :)
That's good to know it good to always do this even if it once in a long while

Even if you do not catch anything it would still be fun for you to try it out.
you are right, even if i don't catch anything it is a best way to have fun and relax, and if i catch one fish then that will be so amazing.

you are right, even if i don't catch anything it is a best way to have fun and relax, and if i catch one fish then that will be so amazing.
Some people do fishing for the fun of it. So it is not always about catching fishes but having the fun you need.

Some people do fishing for the fun of it. So it is not always about catching fishes but having the fun you need.
True, as a fun i can do it and without feeling bad for my self because of not being able to catch a fish, but for sure if i don't catch anything my friends will lough at me.

My boyfriend goes fishing in the summer in our boat and in the winter he goes ice fishing. I went a couple times with him but I make him buy me snacks and drinks.
Post automatically merged:

My boyfriend goes fishing in the summer in our boat and in the winter he goes ice fishing. I went a couple times with him but I make him buy me snacks and drinks
I have actually done that before, when I was younger I went fishing with neighbors, we caught some fish. It was fun, but I hate the part there are wild animals in the forest and river.
yes there are but if you leave them alone they will leave you alone.

Yes, I only go in high season, I like to fish and especially eat the fish I have gotten, as I am a great lover of fish :)

13,104Threads
98,507Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member