Have you ever had a turbulent experience while flying?

This one time when i was flaying from Addis Ababa capital of Ethiopia to Mekele city the weather was very bad and it was cloudy and foggy then the pilot tries to fly above the cloud and we get really hard turbulence till we pass the cloud. men that was the most scariest moment of my life, lol

This one time when i was flaying from Addis Ababa capital of Ethiopia to Mekele city the weather was very bad and it was cloudy and foggy then the pilot tries to fly above the cloud and we get really hard turbulence till we pass the cloud. men that was the most scariest moment of my life, lol
I can imagine the level of heart pumping at that time. I know it can't be funny at all

I can imagine the level of heart pumping at that time. I know it can't be funny at all
Oh men, you have no idea how we all feel, all the passengers was so scared and they immediately stopped their chatting and the plain gets quite for some minutes.

Oh men, you have no idea how we all feel, all the passengers was so scared and they immediately stopped their chatting and the plain gets quite for some minutes.
Yesh I can imagine the scenerio, I'm sure your heart was In your mouth. you could feel your heart pumping faster. Good you all still landed safely.

Yesh I can imagine the scenerio, I'm sure your heart was In your mouth. you could feel your heart pumping faster. Good you all still landed safely.
Yeah, the fear stayed till we land, and the hostess keep saying many things and i couldn't focus on what she was saying all heard was "it is a normal thing don't panic, fascinate your seatbelt", and so many things,

I have never experienced this before, and I honestly I really hope I don't get to experience it. Though majority of the time I mostly travel by road and recently by sea.

13,176Threads
98,906Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member