Have you ever left a cafe without paying and then returned?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I had a similar experience, but it wasn't from a cafe; rather, it was from a taxi when I was driving and had to pay with a card. I mistakenly believed that my money would be deducted instantly. When I reached home, I realized I didn't have any money, so I contacted the driver to ask him to wait and gave him the cash. I believe the driver missed it at the time.

Not a cafe but there was a time I went to buy something and forgot to pay, cause I thought I had already paid. Only to go find out on my way back, so I had to go back.

It has happened with me several times . Recently I went to a doctor and was going out from his clinic without paying him and instantly I realised that I have not paid him, came back and paid him. I was suprised that he didn't ask for the fee.

No, it never happened to me. However, it happened when my aunt invited me to eat in a restaurant. She forgot to pay for our order. Haha. One of the staff members approached us on our way out. It was kind of embarrassing, to be honest, but it was not intentional, so it is fine.

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member