Jewel

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.401500
Referral Credit
When something dies, it's always hurt us alot especially if he/ she was a close friend, a colleagues or even our love. I once loss a close friend, he was my class mate , we were very close that I took him as my brother, I loved him as I loved myself, but dead is an unpredictable thing, it's happens when we didn't expect, even though one is sick or not, it's possible you can die at anytime. I didn't expect I could lose my friend so soon but I couldn't help, his death brings pain down to my heart, and I can never forget about him.

Till now i never lost anyone, and i really don't want to experience that thing, i know its not realistic to say that but its hard.
You should really thank God for that, it obvious that you could even have an heart attack from that, especially people like you that feels it without experiencing, I also thank God for you.

You should really thank God for that, it obvious that you could even have an heart attack from that, especially people like you that feels it without experiencing, I also thank God for you.
You are right, i know it will be hard for me, not experiencing those kind of things will lead to very hard time when i see it.

Loosing a loved one can be really painful, and it is one thing I would not really pray for anyone to experience. I have lost loved ones before and I pray I don't get to experience it again.

10th of October, 2012 was the darkest day of my life. I beheld my aunt dead. I hated tye world. I questioned God. Threatened to drop the Bible. But found consolation and the way back to God. I refused to question him.

13,048Threads
98,203Messages
305Members
dalibiLatest member