deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
When I was younger, I watched a lot of videos online where parrots conversed, and I really wanted to have one for myself. My parents even got me a parrot, but despite my best efforts to train him, he never spoke. Perhaps it was just the incorrect breed. He passed away six months ago.

My dad have a parrot that can call the names of everybody in our family. Though, it doesn't sound like the voice of humans. One funny thing about the parrot is that it can mimic and stupidly keep repeating what we said when my dad is not around. 😂😂😂😂

My dad have a parrot that can call the names of everybody in our family. Though, it doesn't sound like the voice of humans. One funny thing about the parrot is that it can mimic and stupidly keep repeating what we said when my dad is not around. 😂😂😂😂
It's very cool and funny because if I had a parrot like that it would definitely cheer me up as a child and I think it would definitely be my best friend even if it just repeated words and didn't speak dialogue

It's very cool and funny because if I had a parrot like that it would definitely cheer me up as a child and I think it would definitely be my best friend even if it just repeated words and didn't speak dialogue
The parrot is my daddy's informant. The parrot is our worst enemy. He will tell our daddy who on the television, who break the plates, who ate the bread, who was playing football in the sitting room etc.

13,179Threads
98,931Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member