Have you ever posted a negative online review of a business?

deucher

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.006625
Referral Credit
I've encountered situations where numerous businesses behaved inappropriately, but I only ever gave a negative review because it was excessive. When I wrote to my Internet provider to let them know that my internet speed did not match what they had stated, they responded by telling me that I was lying. My Internet company had always claimed to exclusively offer high-speed Internet.

I have not because i like to play safe. Though, i have written negative reviews on some apps i have downloaded that nearly crashed my Phone. Moreover, i don't buy things online. I hardly get engaged with companies online especially when it involves money or monetary values.

So far I have never done this, I believe the highest I have done was post negative review on an app I downloaded and it was crap.
I've never done that even if the app was bad as long as it didn't hurt me personally. Because if it doesn't affect me I don't care if it's good or bad

True but the reason I dropped a review was cause all the reviews about the app was all lies, they where praising the app and saying things the app could not even do, it was misleading.

True but the reason I dropped a review was cause all the reviews about the app was all lies, they where praising the app and saying things the app could not even do, it was misleading.
I also very often came across many such applications that pay for only positive comments, but I don't see the point of writing a real review, because I think that they will just be deleted if they are negative anyway

I've never done this before, but I have left a negative review for an app I downloaded that didn't work properly to my expectation.
I think this shouldn't be considered a bad review because it's more like a support request because they can also provide a solution to the problem in the comments of the app

I think this shouldn't be considered a bad review because it's more like a support request because they can also provide a solution to the problem in the comments of the app
It's more like a feedback for them to improve in their services

I also very often came across many such applications that pay for only positive comments, but I don't see the point of writing a real review, because I think that they will just be deleted if they are negative anyway
Yes that's true, most of them tend to delete negative reviews, but at least my conscience is cleared, I have been able to express myself, if they end up deleting it that's their problem cause I won't go back to check if my comment is still there or not.

How I desire to post something like it but reality sinks in that it might just be a waste of time as the issue will not be resolved.

13,211Threads
99,106Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member