• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Have you ever read a book that made you cry or laugh?

I have read lots of books like this but I think the one I would go with is fallen crest. It's a novel. I started the book from when they where kids in highschool, to their university years and when they finally got married. the ending bought up a lot of emotions. It was like watching you kid grow up 😂

The books in my childhood made me happy and mostly I was laughing the name of book was Aumro ayyar. The writer was bearing complete grip on the subject he was just playing with his readers and usually we were literally laughing while reading his written books.

The books in my childhood made me happy and mostly I was laughing the name of book was Aumro ayyar. The writer was bearing complete grip on the subject he was just playing with his readers and usually we were literally laughing while reading his written books.
Interestingly, I also read some comic books that I laughed a lot at alone, which were Monica's gang. In fact, there are several books that I remember reading and having fun with, but this is one of them too.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back