Have you ever received the wrong thing as per what you had ordered online? | Discussion Bucks

Have you ever received the wrong thing as per what you had ordered online?

Stardom22

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Oct 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵7.280188
Referral Credit
There are many cases of people receiving the items that they never ordered, deliveries to the wrong addresses, Wrong sizes for the cases of clothing and shoes.
Have you ever fallen a victim for the same?

I have heard a lot of people talk about their experience in this field, but so far I have not experienced this myself.

Yes, it keeps happening and I have heard many stories from friends and family. Once a wrong packet was delivered to me. I put the picture in the WhatsApp group of our apartment community and the right person came to claim it.
I got the wrong size for my dress from Amazon. But the return and exchange was quick and swift.

my god many times. The last time it happened was a delivery for my neighbor, which was delivered to our doorstep. And there's this one time too that I ordered online a sausage for my cats, but when it arrived, it was a collar for cats. Good thing the seller is good, and she apologized for it and delivered the right thing to me with freebies.

Yes, it keeps happening and I have heard many stories from friends and family. Once a wrong packet was delivered to me. I put the picture in the WhatsApp group of our apartment community and the right person came to claim it.
I got the wrong size for my dress from Amazon. But the return and exchange was quick and swift.
Sometimes giving it to a person to enlarge it a little more bit will save time instead or returning it to the merchant what some people are doing to give it to a tailor and he will correct this.

I never received wrong things when I ordered something. I give orders after checking items very crucially. I myself remain an online supplier so I know much more than others.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765
I haven't personality because I don't even. like the idea of buying online but my cousin has experienced that on so many occasions

I did get wat I ordered but not in the way I ordered it. It was so unkept and unclean I felt really disappointed but i hard to maintain it myself to get exactly wat I want.

I recently received wrong size anmd wrong color, I talked to the seller and then arranged for replacement.

I received a wrong order online none in my offline order. What's bad was the wrong order delivered to me wasn't replaced instead of shoes bottles 😔.

I have ordered a pair of denim blue jeans and when the order arrived, it was a stretch black jeans. I did not complain and it seems the jeans give better fitting than what i ordered. Though since then i don't order online again.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
I always received wrong order and wasn't replaced, so I just moved on and promised not to do online shopping again.

I received my clothes but unfortunately, they were smaller in size than what I had expected. Hence, I had to give them to my younger sister as they did not fit me well.

• Love
Reactions: Starmix
I received my clothes but unfortunately, they were smaller in size than what I had expected. Hence, I had to give them to my younger sister as they did not fit me well.
Who's that seller? Shopee is better than Lazada. I no longer trust that app. I am now enjoying my online shopping at Temu.

Yes, once it happened. I had ordered a mobile phone and when I received it, the display of the same has a crack, I had to return it and got back my money.