Have You Ever Second-guessed Yourself?

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵3.506613
Referral Credit
Yes, many times. I am quite afraid to commit mistakes, especially when it comes to making decisions and work. Maybe because my confidence/self-esteem is low. While it is common in our lives, it can increase stress levels in our bodies. Have you ever second-guessed yourself?

There are so many things I have not done or even tried simply because I am worried that am not good enough or I would end up failing. I am trying to build more confidence in myself though.

There are so many things I have not done or even tried simply because I am worried that am not good enough or I would end up failing. I am trying to build more confidence in myself though.
We are the same. I think I am not good enough to do something. I hope I can improve myself in that area.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I was really doing this a lot when I was baby sitting for my aunt and she was in the hospital battling for her life. it was a scary thing for me.
I hope your aunt is okay now, Augusta.

Yeah
We are the same. I think I am not good enough to do something. I hope I can improve myself in that area.

Yeah she's good now it was really a hard time for me. But I was happy that I was doing great after all

Yes I am seriously finding it hard to change form this, cause they are so many things I have not been able to do simply because I was not sure of myself.

13,043Threads
98,143Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member