Have you ever taken a break from your online activities?

FoxyLady73

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.878000
Referral Credit
For many years I posted on various sites and thoroughly enjoyed it. It wasn't just for the money but for the interaction with others from many different countries. After around 15 years I stopped enjoying it, it became a chore and I would have to force myself to write. After 2 years I am back with a fresh perspective and a new username. (Some of you might remember me as Sprite1950 on other forums). Here's to many more happy hours of posting!

I had stopped working online for a little bit because l had contracted the red eye disease and l couldn't look at my screens closely.
That was probably so painful, You have to use a protection screen to avoid hurting your eyes. I'm using Internet eyeglasses.

Yes I have, there was a time I was so stressed that I had very little time to even rest, the worse part was that most of the online sites I was working on had either crashed or stopped working, so i was really discouraged. I had to take a little break.

For many years I posted on various sites and thoroughly enjoyed it. It wasn't just for the money but for the interaction with others from many different countries. After around 15 years I stopped enjoying it, it became a chore and I would have to force myself to write. After 2 years I am back with a fresh perspective and a new username. (Some of you might remember me as Sprite1950 on other forums). Here's to many more happy hours of posting!

It's totally normal to take a break and feel refreshed. Sometimes taking a break can really help reignite the passion for online activities.

the truth is no matter how much we enjoy a particular activities if we are not careful we experience what we call burn out, and sometime TIME is a factor that affects us, you may not have enough time due to responsibilities here and there and so those activities you use to enjoy becomes a means to earn more income thus it becomes a chore. taking a break certainly help in some instances though.

13,073Threads
98,377Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member