• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you ever thought about borrowing from a loan shark?

klassicdoll

Opinion Leader
Wordsmith
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.068876
Referral Credit
Loan sharks operate illegally and without a license. When you take something from them, you'll probably:
  • Obtain a loan with awful terms.
  • Pay a hefty interest rate.
  • Be urged if you fail to make your repayments on time.
  • Forced into taking out further loans from them in order to settle one debt with another.
Thus, "don't" is the wisest course of action when dealing with loan sharks. never interact with such individuals.

In my country we call them shylocks. They are the worst ever when it comes to the issuance of the loans
They are a scary group, but we can't blame others who may approach the group of loan shark or shylcok if they are in need of cash for an emergency thing.

I have never thought about this before, and I don't want to even find myself in such a position. Over here most loan sharks are usually very dangerous.

Same here. I hope I won’t ever find myself in such a scenario. It is risky.

These loan sharks are crooks. They would never disburse the amount requested. They would charge 10% as processing fee for the loan. That is a really crooked practice.

12,085Threads
93,146Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member