• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Have you ever thought of owning an iPhone?

At present my business income is very low , due to which I cannot afford to splurge on expensive gadgets like iphones, I would rather purchase a reliable laptop or computer.

The only thing that i fear about iPhone is that it have bad battery life, even the new one have low battery life, and yeah its price is high so i don't think i will enjoy having iPhone.
If you look away from that battery problem and get an iPhone, you would just enjoy the superior performance. iPhones are super. Get a good power bank for the battery issues.

I prefer android phone than iPhone. Android phones is more flexibility and accessible than iphone. I don't know how iPhone is better than android phones. Moreover, it is highly expensive.
Agreed; every cell phone I've ever owned was Android-based. No iPhones whatsoever.

When you get an iPhone, you would at least have rest from incessant phone repairs.
No, I won't like to buy an iPhone because of its being expensive. Yes, the quality of iPhone is better than any phone but we have to spend as per the budget.

12,064Threads
93,009Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member