Have you ever tried ice skating?

Yes a lot of people would not try this especially when not available in your locality.
It depends some people goes to trip especially for the main purpose of try such a functionality even same country or travel aboard to another country if this is not possible in their region.

We are skating here with sweats, our country is sweaty, not icy,lol. How once if there is winter here to experience snow.
This is why travel agencies organizes trips to country that are icy because some people choose to go winter vacancy to icy countries and cherish from the moment even if this is not the case of their country.

It depends some people goes to trip especially for the main purpose of try such a functionality even same country or travel aboard to another country if this is not possible in their region.
Sure you can do this outside your country if you can. I know it can be thrilling

I've never tried it. I don't know how to ice skate and am scared of doing so. I could trip and hurt myself. LOL. My younger sister can skate. She is a talented woman.
A lot of us can't but I know it would be a thrilling experience if we try it out

13,157Threads
98,798Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member