• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Have you ever tried online earning through the poems?

l read somewhere about a certain earning site that pays users for the submission of poems. Do you have suggestions or if this is something that you are doing, you can share your experience with us.

Yes I did try that job in 2022. I used to write poems and submit but all my poems were rejected. Also, they take many months to respond after you submit a poem. So you can't depend on it especially if you don't have another job.

Yes, you can share stories and make money by selling them. I do not know many sites that do this but you can start with your local publishers and newspapers and magazines in your country. This in the process will propel you to scale even higher.

Though I know sites that I can do this on. but I'm yet to explore this. But I think one can make good money with peom writing online
It would be good if you could share the names of the websites. This would be helpful for others who are looking for such websites. When we do the Google search, sometimes there is a lot of unnecessary information. You can provide some streamlined information and that would be helpful.

It would be good if you could share the names of the websites. This would be helpful for others who are looking for such websites. When we do the Google search, sometimes there is a lot of unnecessary information. You can provide some streamlined information and that would be helpful.
Clients on freelance sites always look for poems writers and they pay well. You can start with registering there and update your profile to exhibit your writing skills

Clients on freelance sites always look for poems writers and they pay well. You can start with registering there and update your profile to exhibit your writing skills
Oh! Thank you for clarifying. Do you mean freelance sites like Upwork? Can you give some specific names. I am not registered on any freelance site.

Oh! Thank you for clarifying. Do you mean freelance sites like Upwork? Can you give some specific names. I am not registered on any freelance site.
Yes, you can try sites like Upwork, Fiverr, freelance. com etc. You can list your other skills so that you can as well get other jobs if you're qualified.

Yes, you can try sites like Upwork, Fiverr, freelance. com etc. You can list your other skills so that you can as well get other jobs if you're qualified.
Thank you so much. I will check out. I have read and known about Fiverr and Upwork from a long time, but never checked them out.

I don't have any experience because I never believe in any, but this's my first experience on this site now am waiting to see my progress here

I don't have any experience because I never believe in any, but this's my first experience on this site now am waiting to see my progress here
Welcome to the community. I am sure that you are going to enjoy your stay here. It's an exciting and happening place and a lot to learn and share.
People with creative mind and poetic skills would love to make money through their skill.

No, never, although I've seen people on forums who have made money writing poems, I'm not good at writing poems, so I'll leave it to others.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back